As the hydraulic components of CNC press brakes play a specific role in the hydraulic system, so the performance of hydraulic components is bound to affect the performance of the entire CNC bending machine. Therefore, before the system is assembled, each hydraulic component must be rigorously inspected by its technical performance indicators to determine whether its performance meets the requirements and is cleaned before entering the assembly stage.
After being assembled and testing, the hydraulic system must be commissioned. The purpose of the commissioning is to enable the system to meet the performance requirements in the normal operating condition to ensure that the hydraulic equipment can work normally when it enters the actual working condition.
There have many commissioning requirements for the CNC bending machine hydraulic system, for example:
- Test and adjust the force of various components, speed, the end and start point of stroke, the order of the action, the time of action and the total time of the entire cycle in the automatic working process, make it reaches the predetermined value and requirements.
- Check the adjustable features of pressure, speed and stroke and observe the changes in hydraulic oil temperature. Correct and take measures to solve those do not meet the requirements.
The commissioning of CNC press brake hydraulic system is very important, it must be prepared well in advance.
- Familiar with the instructions and related information;
- A comprehensive understanding of the structure of the commissioning equipment, performance, use requirements, methods of operation and the relation between mechanical, electrical, hydraulic aspects;
- To understand the role of the hydraulic components, structure, adjust the location and the actual position of the hydraulic components on the equipment;
- Master the changes in the pressure, speed of hydraulic system in work cycle;
- Prepare a variety of instruments, tools well in advance.
>> You can also check out The Ultimate Guide to Press Brake (2018 Updated) to fully understand things about press brake.